A Series of Workshops and Webinars for Phenomenal Women Ready To
Share Their Story with the World!
Are YOU ready to share your phenomenal story this year?
There are two questions that come up when any conversation turns to writing a book. Truth is, most conversations at networking events or business conferences turn to books. Often, one or more people at the table have written a book, are writing a book, or want to write a book. When asked how it’s going, the two questions that are shared may be asked in different words, but they are essentially the same. People want to know:
How to come up with ideas for their book – i.e. What Do I Write About?
How to write the book itself – what is the process for completing a book quickly?
At The Lipsticking Society, we bring each client a sincere focus on their work, their goals, their book. We bring our passion and dedication along with years of experience in publishing, editing, writing, and marketing books. Our team effort guarantees results.
We help you bring a successful, completed book project to market in as little as six months, or as long as 2 years.
We work with you to achieve the results you desire, in the time frame you create.
We have a network of experts in book cover design, editing, proofreading, page layout, marketing and more.
We’d love to get to know you better! Join in on one or more of the workshops/webinars outlined below. We will be sharing the dates and times via The Lipsticking Insider. Make sure you’re receiving it!
Have questions? Contact yvonne (at) lipstickingsociety (dot) com for more information.
Diagram of a Book
- Cover | Title | Subtitle | Font | Spine | Back Cover
- Internal page layout | Font | Image Placement | Index
- ISBN | Copyright | Publishing Platform | Format (ebook/print)
- Editor | Coach| Proofreader | Test Readers | Testimonials
The Story Makes the Book
- What will you write about. Why will you write it?
- Testimonials | Back cover copy
Putting Pen to Paper or Fingers to Keyboard
- Title and subtitle
- Research: Who else is writing that book?
- Time Management: When and Where will you write?
- Editing | Proofreading
Publishing the Book
- Books you buy or don’t buy
- Distribution | Fulfillment
Marketing the Book
- Blog? Yours? Others?
- Marketing as you write
- Launch and Post marketing
- Using Social media
- Your Video Trailer
Ebook Options & Other Ideas
- Ebook platforms
- Creating Your Own Webinars
Writing Tools and Resources
- Online Training
- Local writer’s events
- Journalism classes
- Writing opportunities
- Blog to Book Opportunities